- PPUK holds probably the most comprehensive stock of Marine Piston Rings in the world.
- We hold stock for the full range of popular 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke diesel engines.
- We understand that vessels need rings at very short notice that is why our stocking policy and despatch service is geared towards same day shipping for stock items.
- This service is complimented by the flexibility of our production facility allowing us to prioritise urgent or non-stock orders as well as oversized rings should specific applications parameters demand such products.
- Supported by global shipping experts and “Known Consignor” status for aviation security, our product range is delivered to over 50 countries around the world on a daily basis from our Distribution Centre.
- Our rings are always stored horizontally to avoid any risk of distortion.
- All our rings have a protective layer of oil to prevent corrosion, often combined with a phosphate treatment – a chemical process which allows the ring to absorb a layer of protective oil into the cast-iron surface.
- This combination has proved itself to be the most effective treatment for long term storage against the effects of corrosion.
- All piston rings are marked using laser marking technology to enable ease of identification and the correct assembly procedure, which can include piston groove number.
- Identification usually includes our logo along with the correct orientation of the product and customer part numbers. However a range of markings can be accommodated to support our customers’ demands.